Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Losing Grip

I tag Sapphire for doing this ipod shuffle thing. Set your ipod to shuffle and answer the following questions for each song that pops up.

What do your friends think of you?

The more boys I meet- Carrie Underwood-- (wow, the irony)

If someone says, "Are you okay," you say:

Dynamite- Taio Cruz

How would you describe yourself:

Songs like this-- Carrie Underwood

What do you like in a friend?

Sleepwalker-- Adam Lambert (Ok this is getting weird)

How do you feel today?

Invisible-- Taylor Swift (No Joke!)

What's your life's purpose?

Hey Soul Sister-- Train

Whats your motto?

Whataya want from me-- Adam Lambert

What do you think about very often?

Written all over my face-- Kris Allen

Whats 2+2?

Stuck like glue-- Sugarland

What do you think of your best friend?

Cold as you-- Taylor Swift ( Ok, this is the opposite of what I think of her!!!!)

What's your life story?

The more boys I meet-- Carrie Underwood ( OK, I am beginning to not like this very much!)

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Unwanted-- Avril Lavigne (Ok, I am REALLY MAD!)

What will you dance to at your wedding?

I gotta feeling- Black eyed peas (Finally!)

What will they play at your funeral?

Quitter-- Carrie Underwood (why do i get the crummy songs!! :/ )

What is my hobby/interest?

Anything but ordinary-- Avril Lavigne

What is my biggest fear?

Fever-- Adam Lambert ( Finally, something that makes sense!)

What is your biggest secret?

Play on--Carrie Underwood

What do you think of your friends?

Paparazzi--Lady Gaga

What will you post this as?

Losing Grip--Avril Lavigne

1 comment: