Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

REVIEW: Mckenna's School Outfit

Hi Guys! I thought that I would give you guys a review on McKenna's school outfit because it is absolutely gorgeous!! Here it is:
As you can see, it looks really cute on McKenna and A lot of other dolls! I really like it on MAG 55, too. Here is a Closer look:


SWEATER: this item is really cute! the way the collar lays is adorable and it is a great piece with this outfit and it is really good for mix n match! It is really easy to put on. It is Velcro.
SKIRT: I adore this skirt! I really like the color. It goes with the color scheme of the outfit really well!
LEGGINGS: Hallelujah! Finally some leggings that I can actually put on!
SHOES: These shoes are super adorable! The teal really ties in with the hair clips!
CLIPS: I've always liked the AG clips. They hold up really well. These look cute with the hairstyle shown, and with tons of others. 


VERDICT: Five Stars! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! When I went to the AG place Jan 1st, I was going to get the Cozy Sweater Outfit, but they were sold out. I was so glad I got this instead! I think it is a lot cuter!

<3,
Aqua :)

No comments:

Post a Comment